Friday, January 10, 2020

My Events for Cold Wars 2020

I got my submission for Cold Wars in under the wire for the Preliminary Event List (PEL!)

Sorry, no Battle of Yellowstone replay to tie in with the Wargaming in Education Program.   Late Winter basketball dies out the weekend of the con, with the finals the next week, so I'll be running the Gnome Joust 8pm Thursday (in Open Gaming) and on the PEL for 8pm Friday.

Friday Night Joust!  - 24 Players
Hear ye, hear ye! All are invited to participate in the grand Friday Night Gnome Joust!!! Rules taught, quick, easy, FUN! PRIZES!!  No one under 10 without a playing adult.

I'll be in the Wargaming in Education group all day, helping out with a Medieval game, and acting as an honest-to-God panelist for the "How Do I Run a Game?" Q&A with interested educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment