Wednesday, November 4, 2020

(Kickstarter) Desert Adventures by Iain Lovecraft

 I'm not one for mentioning Kickstarters for STL files (to print miniatures using a 3-D).  I don't have a 3-D printer, some of the designs almost conflict with my tastes, and some of the price points for intellectual property seem to conflict with common sense (You want $15 single figs?  Cause those price points will get us $15 figs...)

I mention this because Desert Adventures by Iain Lovecraft seems to avoid my distastes.  I love the desert/Ancient Egyptian themes, the price point appears too good to be true, yet still so inexpensive anyone with access to a printer would seem foolish not to support, and best yet... one of my friends is pledging to it (and I now realize he owns a 3-D printer.)






No comments:

Post a Comment