Saturday, November 21, 2020

Optimus Primaris

Not only another great idea for a color scheme, put a far better design that 90% of the canon Space Marine chapters....


Project 350:   519 (355/164) from 521 (356/165).  Still have a backlog of the Star Wars d6 campaign actual plays,  the painting table, and even some general writing projects.  The extra time over the holiday is cancelled out my the sheer madness at work.  Next update 12/4, and I'm hoping we might be near 510 for the first time since forever.

Fun fact, as I peruse old posts lamenting Project 350, I found a rant from a year ago, when I only had 471 (352 drafts and 119 posts).  The big difference?  I was still under the delusion that my Lost Dispatches Actual Play would end in May with the episode numbering in the 70s  (it ended November 3rd with episode #100).  That's a half a year backlog for other Actual Plays (Gulluvia, then Star Wars).  There's a year's worth of Gulluvia and Star Wars coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment