Monday, November 30, 2020

(Kickstarter) Illuminati Confirmed by RadioFree.net

 Illuminati: New World Order (INWO) is my favorite collectible card game of all time.  Decades later, the boxes of cards are gone, but the appeal to play (and my "Chaos Locksmith" deck) is still there.  

Derek Pearcy, original creator of INWO, has now launched a Kickstarter through RadioFree.net for an updated computer game version of INWO.

While I can't confirm the Kickstarter allegations that games of INWO took 3+ hours (I think one game of the original Illuminati took four, usually we were bloodthirsty and efficient), I gratefully appreciate a program to do all the calculations, keeping track of changing alignments and bonuses.  


Thanks to the wonders of computers, changing alignments can now change the artwork on the cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment