Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Happy Birthday Maja

I've staved off most of the signs of old age creeping up well into my late 40's, but it's with a bit a trepidation that I must declare:  I finally have a teenager in the house.  

With Maja turning 13, I get a nearly independent child who it appears only needs her parents for rides.  In reality, she's pretty low-maintenance for a three-sport, plus dance child, usually locking herself in her room over the winter with her cat, Harold, and her library of books..   Outside of her unhealthy obsession with Manga, True Crime, Harry Potter, and drinking more milk than an entire college offensive line, she remains my little gamer, slipping me new items from her trips to Barnes & Noble.  

Now, if we ever had time to actually play any games that would be an even bigger present.

1 comment: