Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Iron Hands Gamma World Campaign

Despite the annual craziness that ramps up, my recent lateral transfer to a position with half the responsibility and the opportunity to fix problems on my own time, especialy those I warned management about months ago, I daresay I'm in a decent place blogging-wise.  

Completing #RPGaDay ahead of scheduled and maintaining my posts about #ZineQuest2022 as they come up have allowed me to not only catch up to all of my Star Wars Actual Posts, but review the stack of e-mails that have come in.  

Today's recommendation came from Friend of the Blog, and Award-Winning GM Mike Lung.  

Both of us have been venturing over to the post-apocalyptic goodness of Gamma World, and Mike advised me of Iron Hand's Gamma World page.

The miniatures and vehicles are a wide assortment of kitbashes and manufacturers (including Eureka!) and the layouts are simply inspiring...

... and let's not even talk about the Mordheim and Necormunda material.  For another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment