Saturday, September 17, 2022

The Nauvoo Legion and Other Favorites

As I've been cleaning out my old e-mail, I came across this picture of my Nauvoo Legion making a futile defense at Historicon 2021.  

Nauvoo Legion (Historicon '21)

I love the shadowed faces still exude a sense of desperation, so much so that I made this photo my photo on the Gaming with Gnomies banner.

It's worth a shot to take a look at my favorite photos of my stuff on any table.

Stop that Train! (Historicon '22)


Gnoman Ballista - Only took a decade to put together.  Now for the main unit! 

California Imperial Guard (Cold Wars '18)

The German Flying Monkeys (Circa 2017)

Sister Una (Fall-In! '16)

Swiss 3rd Engineering Corps (Circa 2016)


Maja commanding the Germans at the Battle at the Farm (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment