Monday, May 15, 2023

(Kickstarter) Savage World Fantasy Skirmish

Chalk this one up to the "I thought we already had this" category, but Graham Bottley and Arion Games have launched a Kickstarter for a licensed set of Savage World Fantasy Skirmish Wargaming Rules

There was already a perfectly serviceable set of skirmish rules, Savage Showdown, that as of this writing, are still available for free on the Pinnacle website.  I've used them to fuel my Savage Saga of Maja Millie campaign for the girls and they've worked quite well. 

Two positives for this campaign.  I've been largely unable to recreate the pulp campaign magic or enthusiasm in our Mousling games.  Also, I might make a distinction that these rules appear to focus on individualized units in skirmish setting versus individualized figures in a unit.  Regardless, it's on my watch list to follow and ponder a pledge before the month is out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment