Thursday, March 28, 2013

Empire of the Dead Steam Gyrocopter

Although I haven't supportedany, I've mentioned a number of Kickstarters that I deemed worthy of someone pitching in.

One that does NOT tickle my fancy is West Wind Production's Empire of the Dead, a 28mm minis game set in a "Dark and Gothic, Steampunk Victorian Empire."

I don't like the individual minis at all.  They remind me of the Darkstalkers video game, which was fun to play, but the characters were designed in that "I'm uber-cool, flashy, and spikey!  Wooo-oooo!" way.

Since Jim "The Gnome Guy" has been doing a number of conversions, this one item they're producing caught my eye.
The gyrocopter will be coming with it's own pilot, but with minor modification, I can imagine the German HMG figure piloting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment