Saturday, October 6, 2018

Battle in a Box Cancelled

I learned the unfortunate news the the HAWKS have cancelled their Battle in a Box Contest for Fall-In!  As is with many activities at larger conventions, coordinating the event with the con staff on top of the dreaded overwhelming feeling the staff usually feels, made the event fall through.

While the format the contest (notably the time commitment) prevented me from formally participating. I'm still 80% certain I'll be attempting to use the Battle in a Box rules to run my Samoa game.  At best, it will go off as low-key game, at worst, I will lug an extra carry-on full of trees and miscellaneous terrain.

Regardless, the Very Useful Boxes are on order.  We're going to find a use for them, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment