Wednesday, October 10, 2018

(Kickstarter) Illuminati Coins from Steve Jackson Games

Despite my love for Steve Jackson Games books, the small quantity of "accessories" they've offered put them over the top for me.  I swear upon my that I still have my Illuminati cloisonne pin from year's ago (I may or may not have been associated with catering).  

On the wings of Conspiracy Theory and the latest edition of  Illuminati, SJG has launched a quick, one-week Kickstarter for Illuminati Coins.

What was once twelve coins for $15 has grown to fifteen , thanks to stretch goals set by the Secret Masters.  In addition to multiple coin sets, add-ons include copies of Conspiracy Theory, Illuminati, print-on-demand versions of GURPS Illuminati and GURPS IOU, and finally, Pyramid Dice!

No comments:

Post a Comment