Friday, August 23, 2019

#RPGaDay2019 Day 23: A Bucket List with a Guy Named Hoyce

Day 23 of #RPGaDay and the word for today is "Surprise."

I'm usually not slack-jawed surprised in games, but I was part of the greatest gaming surprises ever: The great gaming bachelor party of Hoyce.

I've already written this up on the blog (see the end of this post), but the skinny of it is:
  1. We surprised Hoyce with a house rental for the weekend in the Poconos.
  2. We gifted him and his beautiful bride with a collection of boardgames and booze.
  3. While most played boardgames all weekend, I got first dibs on Friday evening and ran a very meta Call of Cthulhu game with everyone there, the first time I ever had the pleasure of playing CoC with him after all these years of friendship.
  4. I left Sunday morning, not to go home, but to run another Call of Cthulhu session with my regular group, another epic session that brought the words Operation: Hobo Justice the infamy they deserve

Read about it all here!
The Gaming Weekend of Hoyce!

Stag Party Gone Awry!

The Half-Moon

1 comment: