Friday, June 4, 2021

(Painting) Blue Martians / Night Goblin Archers

The world is still crazy, but paint is touching miniatures, and while I'd like to show off a whole unit, showing off the first quarter of one is acceptable in my book.

Adding to the Gnomish Space Marines' foes list, are some primitive Blue Martians wielding bows.   


It's almost been seven years since I finished the first "Blue Martians" (and the last GW boxed set of any sort that I was interested in.  It's been about that same time that I acquired a flurry of inexpensive WFB Goblins.  While I don't believe they were on the yearly project list, the box of figs are small enough that I might tack those into the current projects and complete them by October.

Next:  Gnoman ballista avec crew, the rest of these Blue Martian archers (plus backstory), Wars of Ozz special characters, and of course, more Gnomish Space Marines (plus a vehicle).

Project 350: 491 (324/167) slowly trickling down from 492 (324/168).  I still have four Star Wars Actual Plays to finish up, a few painting projects that should be completed by end of month, and the big event that always works off the to-play list (Father's Day) is two weeks out... and after the girls' basketball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment