Friday, June 11, 2021

(Painting) Gnoman Ballista Avec Crew by Brigade Games

 After completing just the ballista, I'm relieved to have completed painting the entire crew.  

Gnoman Empire Ballista and 3 Crew by Brigade Games
A few minor notes:  
  • Despite my general painting slowness, the Gnomans are a breeze to paint, just like most of the Gnome Wars figures.  I may put a unit of them on the short list in the fall to paint up for Historicon in November.
  • Prepare for the apocalypse, I did NOT use my crutch, Seraphim Sepia, on the crew!  Army Painter Strong Tone filled in the crevasses a bit bolder, although "dirty" pooling was more prevalent before I highlighted the minis. 
  • I would love to have all four pieces part of a larger, combined base.  Don't know exactly where to start with that.

Next: Blue Martians of the Holy Fern, another Hultr Half-Track, and some other miscellany.

Project 350:  487 (320/168) from 491 (324/167) 

No comments:

Post a Comment