Monday, August 29, 2022

#RPGaDay2022 - Day 29 - Who Would You Like to See Take Part in #RPGaDAY?

Day 29 of #RPGaDAY2022 is simply a mechanism using social media and expanding the #RPGaDay voice, "Who Would You Like to See Take Part in #RPGaDAY?"

Ken Newquist @NukeHavoc   Publisher of Nuketown.com and one of the Hosts of The Lair of Secrets Podcast.   (Edit:  I typed up today’s topic way back in July.  I’ve been receiving his blog updates for #RPGaDay in my email daily.  It’s the first time he’s participated since 2018!)

George Hardy and Cyrus Duane - They've run in the same circles as Ken, but I anticipate completely different stories. 

Mike Griffith  @AuthorMGriffith  - In a previous life he ran some of the best local cons people have ever been to, and he was my boss at two different game stores.   I bet he's an ever-flowing font of gaming wisdom and stories, once we got him started.

Mepacon Crew  @Mepacon  I would love to get the Mepacon gang, GMs and staff, old and new, to hear the stories (even if they're not con-related questions).

I've had enough of my regular crews take a stab at the project and they sort of faded away interest-why.  I honestly don't blame them, but I would love to see them give it the old college try again (regardless of what their transcripts say...)


No comments:

Post a Comment