Monday, December 26, 2022

Annual Holiday Swag Haul

I have survived Christmas, or most of it, at least.  Neither ice storm, nor deep freeze, nor rancid meat for Christmas Eve dinner slowed me down.  

The girls came over for dinner on Christmas Eve, and despite a quick swap of meat to make last-second meatballs, we ate, exchanged presents, and turned in early.

  • Ticket to Ride - I was asked directly and I gave a direct response, especially nice since it's available just about everywhere.
  • Trash Pandas - To follow Millie's logic, "A fun little game we can play when we come over."  Well done!
  • My Reminiscences of East Africa by General von Lettow-Vorbeck - A filler item to guarantee free shipping for the kids' stuff, I had the girls gift it to me.  
  • Gamma World 4th Edition - My printed copy from Drivethrurpg.com arrived just before Christmas.  The cover art is a bit fuzzy, but the interior is crystal-clear.
  • Legion of Steel Bargain - Another personal purchase, but I threw a flippant $40 bid on an S1 Archfiend for Legions of Steel, and won.... at $9.99! I'm hoping I didn't pay for just a shrink-wrapped box, but I'm shocked no one else even threw in a bid to challenge it, especially from a smaller, but reputable account.
Do not mock the bachelor tree of might!

No comments:

Post a Comment