Friday, January 16, 2015

(Kickstarter) Pyramid of the Lost King

I'm not one to normally look at Fantasy RPG stuff on Kickstarter.   I have a pile of stuff at the house that's older than my wife, and if I exhaust that, there's Hackmaster out the whazoo on my shelves.

I decided to support Pyramid of the Lost King, Adventures in Basq for two reasons.  For starters, it's being done locally.  Some of the playtesting was even done at last Fall's Mepacon.  Secondly, my daughter Maja has been in a year-long fascination with Egypt, and anything with pyramids and sand might be great fodder, regardless if we're using D&D 5e, TIARA, or TWERPS. 

I figure pledging for a hard copy of the scenario will net me a more positive experience than Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment