Friday, March 26, 2021

(Painting) Gnomish Space Marine Commando Command Squad

It's a sense of Deja Vu all over again, as this is the second pack of Battle Valor Space Dwarf Command Squad 1 I've painted up. One was always on my Kickstarter order, and one was a free add-on. 

Battle Valor Space Dwarf Command Squad 1
I'm keeping the general theme for the entire army, but I fiddled around with the colors for the medic and scout.  Still no officers, although I'm tempted to use 15mm decals on the shoulder plates for very subtle badges and insignia.  

Also completed this week is another addition to my collection of Reaper Bones carts.
I originally got this as part of the "Villagers" Add-On for the Reaper Bones 4 Kickstarter.   I got the add-on specifically for the pig and the cart. 

I think I found the monk from the set while I straightened out the painting bench, but the rest are dumped in the "Fantasy" bin on the lead pile.  

"They gotta stop sneaking into town in the pumpkin cart.  Or else lose some weight..."

Next from the pile: Random Gnomes, and a home full of Serenity. My next GSM project might take all of April,  as the next pack I pulled out of the Kickstarter boxes were SIX snipers.  That's a lot of snipers, and they might as well all be different!
This option on the Kickstarter was "a la carte"

Project 350:  498 (324/174) from 500 (326/174).  Some projects are moving right along, others are still stalled.   Just staring at my project list and the draft posts sitting in the timeframe, I think April/May will only be productive in dropping my scheduled posts (the second number), although there are just so many awesome Easter postcards, jpegs, and memes, which is why I'm set up for annual Happy Easter posts until 2032!



No comments:

Post a Comment