Wednesday, March 10, 2021

(Kickstarter) Sci-Fi Space Dwarves Junior Officers, War Walkers, and Servitor by Macrocosm

 I'll give Macrocosm Miniatures credit, their timing is impeccable.  My rewards from their last Kickstarter show up at my house, and their latest Kickstarter is posted the very next day.  

The quietly names Sci-Fi Space Dwarves campaign covers three separate releases

The Junior Officers

The Servitor

War Walker x3  (5 head options) 

Each group is available as part of a pledge levels.  Not only are additional sets available as add-ons, but you can pick up figures from the last Kickstarter as well. 

I know I just questioned Royal Mail shipping with the Sally 4th Kickstarter, but it's not as far off as I remember.  For the first time in my recollection, Macrocosm is working in shipping costs into the initial pledges, rather than waiting for the backer survey.  I like the post-payment of shipping, but understand reasons for the change, but it's surprising that nine figures from Macrocosm getting shipped to the States is almost £2 less than eight minis from Sally 4th.  


No comments:

Post a Comment