Friday, March 19, 2021

(Painting) Zygons

As I mentioned earlier, I've deviated from the Gnomish Space Marines, but not from the boxes the new figures are in.  Here are some Zygons from the Battle Valor Games 28mm Sci-Fi line.


Obviously a breeze to paint, although I swear to God that Zygons were more red than orange.  

Awhile back I talked about "the pile" of shipping boxes with all the stuff that's been arriving at my door over the Pandemic.  

Nostalgic memories from a few weeks back.  The older, smaller pile is on the far right.

It's been pretty simple working from the pile.  The top box is the Battle Valor Kickstarter, and I was just grabbing the next pack out of the top box.  More recent shipments go to the bottom of the pile.  Since the picture, more stuff has arrive, and the pile has reach the top of the corkboard behind it.  To help clean up the bench, I went through the boxes, cleaned up most of the figures, and based the ones I could. 

At my turtle-like pace, the Battle Valor box alone will keep me busy into the Summer, but I completely forgot about my rewards from the Brigade Games' Cthulhu Kickstarter, and at least half of the Macrocosm campaigns!  

...and let's not talk about the Warlord Zulus or the Ramen box full of Legions of Steel UNE figs.  This is just confirming that the Chessex 80-figure miniature cases were a good investment for the long haul.

PROJECT 350:  Back up to 500  (326/174), up from 498 (325/173). The Star Wars d6 campaign Actual Plays were caught up, then some awesome stuff recently happened and each session is turning into two episodes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment