Wednesday, March 3, 2021

So Many Cruises to Choose From.... Just Not Now

We were scheduled to take our regular cruise of the Bahamas in May 2020.  Of course, COVID hit, and we decided to take the offered perks and roll it into a cruise for the same week in 2021, knowing full well that it might not happen. 

Last week we learned that the cruise line will not be running any cruises through July 1st of this year, so we must ponder even more perks and onboard credits if we wish to get on another cruise, and try to get our same room.   Such is the life for a suburban COVID family.

Regardless, I'm not giving up my vacation time, and that week is already blocked out with blog posts.  While I need to figure out what I'm doing that week, I am pretty psyched that my Star Wars d6 campaign actual play goes live on Star Wars Day and I'll be able to promote it, rather than being surprised a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment