Saturday, September 4, 2021

(Kickstarter) Acrylic Paint and Wash Set by Huge Miniatures

 Have you guys actually visited Huge Miniatures yet?  I'm personally a huge fan of their various basing tufts, and have honestly been waiting for con season to hold and ask questions about the texture paste and weathering powders, but they've expanded their lines into a direction I somehow didn't expect. 

They've currently launched a Kickstarer for their new line of Acrylic Paint and Wash Sets,

The set includes a 16-paint core set, 10 natural tones, 8 metallics, and 8 washes.  MSPR looks to be $4/bottle, and with the Kickstarter, you can get the sets at $3.50 each for the 17ml bottles.  

My painting bench is pretty much at capacity, but the Metallics are tempting, just so I have a uniform set with uniform consistency.  Craft paint metallics are widely inconsistent, and my Ral Partha Aged Metal and Citadel Copper are old enough to rent a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment