Saturday, September 11, 2021

Ted, Don't Forget to Wind Your Watch

I've already used this Travis Hanson artwork for a fitting summer post, but today I hearken back to the days when strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

While traveling through time and meeting *cough* kidnapping *cough* historical figures sounds great, I secretly set up this post ten weeks prior to my (now cancelled) cruise.  I was hoping, that in my final review of the blog before I leave, that I caught this post and packed double the sunscreen we already have.  
 

**Yeah, now I've traded the cruise for six days, five nights, at the exotic destination location of Bloomington, Indiana.  Trading sunscreen for hand sanitizing and extra masks... and some decent meals on the company's dime.  Good news is that I won't miss a single one of Maja's volleyball games.**

Back to the original post...
The only things that have possibly hampered my experiences cruising have been a 24-hour bout of food poisoning over a decade ago, and two bad cases of sunburn since then.  

Oh yeah, ViscountEric, always remember to pack a bottle of aloe while you're at, just in case you pack the sunscreen but forget to apply it properly.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment