Sunday, September 5, 2021

Set Sail, Vacation....NO?

Today, we was supposed to be our attempt at some pre-COVID normalcy, our semi-regular, yet twice rescheduled cruise to the Bahamas.  

Alas, thanks to the severe upswing in positive cases, and the more dangerous Delta variant, the cruise company cancelled our cruise once again and we'll be given a full refund.  

I'm not giving up my hard-earned vacation.  Yeah, things have deteriorated so much at work that not only will I probably be going in this week (taking off a day or two if I can), but I may be force to take multiple flights to support onboarding a new vendor.  I was trying to figure out how our corporate rates were so high compare to later flights.  

Did I mention we need to fly into Indianapolis?  During the week of GenCon?  I doubt I'll have time to scrounge up a Friday day pass, but the rental does have unlimited miles.  

Regardless, unless something pops up, there's a week for a pre-scheduled material ready to come at you.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment