Thursday, September 2, 2021

Wars of Ozz Toy Soldiers

 The Wars of Ozz continue to rage on.  Product for the Wave 2 Kickstarter is under production/distribution, and the first wave are readily available in the US from Old Glory.

One of the advantages of the joining the War of Ozz Facebook Group are the little sneak peaks of ideas and future minis for a third wave (oh, it's a-coming!)

One of the happy surprises recently were a few pictures of the tentative "toy soldier" army, details still pending.

It's been a long time since the Eureka (Mike Broadbent) Toy Soldiers were available, so, regardless of scale or proportions, these would be a welcome addition. 


5 comments:

  1. I bought the Wars Of Ozz rule book and it has inspired me to include my own version in 1.32. On Monday I'll be playing a game where 'Ameriga' (my own version of America) invades Ozzz through a portal in 1900. I also will be doing an invasion by Renaissance era Bogavania and later, by Dark Elves. I'll be including my reports and photos on my blog, Quantrill's Toy Soldiers. My rules are influenced by Chainmail, Warhammer and Featherstone as well as the Ozz rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! The garden gnomes in particular warm my cold dark heart.

    Ozz is bizarre enough that almost anything goes. I can't wait to safely return to conventions, not only to see all the new figures, and the rules in action, but also just to hear the ideas and inspirations that haven't made it to the books or the castings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eureka Toy Town Soldiers are still available. I just ordered two complete armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. They're on each of Eureka's sites.... save the US version. How bad can shipping from Australia be?

      Delete
  4. It’s expensive. I ordered from both sites. Just shoot Rob Walters at Eurekaminsusa and email and he will take good care of you. I’m very satisfied with the service he provided!

    ReplyDelete