Friday, October 4, 2024

(Painting) Transnitrian Howitzer Emplacements for Ogre Miniatures

 We'll start off my new gaming year with a minor blast from the past: OGRE Miniatures. 

Sitting in the dark corners of my painting bench for years have been these Howitzer Emplacements.

The Transnitrian Howitzer Emplacements, defending a local Taco Bell
Despite some colorful troops at the OGRE Miniatures games at Historicon, I'm happy sticking with the very plain, very military, very dirty style of my Transnitiran Scientific Republic (TSR).  The TSR is my Imagi-nation for not only OGRE, but any sci-fi campaign, including the world of Death Planet Iota and the Gnomish Space Marines.  Celery Green Units, a heavy, messy black wash to show off dirt, and limited details.  

And any excuse to break out the Hunchback and Taco Bell in the background is a plus!

In the Queue:  Desert Terrain (re: Cheap Terrain) for Death Planet Iota, some variety to the Gnomish Space Marines, and some actual German Gnomes from Gnome Wars to clean out oft the bench!

Project 350:  512 (322/190) from 514 (323/191).  I'm current on ongoing projects, I just hope to slide some holiday games in to the rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment