Friday, June 12, 2020

(Painting) Kim Jong Un and the Mystery Box

Break out the shovels, two painting posts in a week!  Woooo-oooooo!

There's a bunch of stuff getting paint to figures, but only two things were finished.

Kim Jong Un from the Brigade Games' Post-Apocalyptic line.
KJU with RPG
 One day I will find a "Not-Sloth from The Goonies" figure and I will paint his eyes perfectly.  His much more flamboyant twin brother should be finished this weekend.

And no, I did not paint up another Reaper cart, but I did quickly paint up the crate that went with it. 

Next:  Father's Day Weekend!  I have a family painting project, and a host of games.  In the painting queue, some Nauvoo Legion gnomes are still ongoing, plus more Post-Apoc and some Reapers, both mousling and otherwise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment