Friday, June 5, 2020

So Much Completed, But Nothing Finished

So, with work filling my already busy work from home schedule with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for this week and the bombshell that I won't be back in the office until September, it hasn't been a big week for the gaming table or the painting bench. 

That doesn't mean I haven't hit some goals. 

The Lost Dispatches of Feraso is finally completed!  One hundred posts even is result of expanding old gaming stories, and tying up from campaign plot holes that perhaps only I have seen.  Lost Dispatches will wrap up in October, and Adventures in Gulluvia with start in it's Tuesday place.  They're all caught up and scheduled to post, thank God.

With those in the way, and not wanting multiple Actual Plays and multiple days of the week, I won't be presenting anything from the month old Star Wars d6 until May 2021.  May 4th, 2021 to be exact.

I finished Episodes #2 and #3 this week, with #4 and #5 works in progress.  I am recording each episode as it occurs, but I need two hours to listen and fill in the little details I love. 

I'm getting more comfortable the more I remember from d6, and the two hours we play online is perfect for a Saturday morning movie serial feel (which is part of George Lucas' original inspiration for Star Wars anyway.  I've learned two things.  (1) There is a lot more material for Star Wars online that there was during the dial-up era (obviously).  It's a blessing and a curse.  (2) Wookies are a pain in the butt to even injure, but when you do, they stand up to adversity like a wet noodle.

Stuck at my house, with no places to go, and stimulus money just sitting in my bank account, I cleared up the pledge managers for all Kickstarters I could.

Legions of Steel: paid in full. The smaller base set, plus one each of the "variant weapon" Nightmares with a t-shirt for good measure. Raybox is also throwing in a new G-12 Nightmare with your order at no additional cost.
Printed and painted by John Giardino
Space Dwarf Bikers - PAID!  Tacking on two copies of the Female Adventurer, one Berserker, a dismounted unit, plus a sidecar for good luck.

Reaper Bones V - PAID!  I've been holding off on paying this one, just due to the long turnaround time.  -  Two packs of Mouslings, one set of Villagers, and the fun project Arakoth


I also frequented Drivethrurpg.com for some product.

No comments:

Post a Comment