Monday, June 15, 2020

(Kickstarter) Dinosaur 1944 by Petersen Games

Sandy Petersen and Petersen Games is at it again with another boardgame, Dinosaur 1944!

I like the concept of a cooperative boardgame involving what are effectively well-sculpted green army guys in some pretty dynamic poses, fighting against some viscous dinos. I can even dig the $79 (+$22 shipping for the US).

What I'd like to see is some progress on some of the Kickstarters (especially one whose status isn't mentioned in the campaign). And perhaps I've been spoiled from the last few campaigns (all of which have been foreign.)  But nearly two years from pledge to delivery is not something I can actively tolerate anymore.  Sorry, it's cool, but I'll stick with Dino Wars from Dragon Magazine and my horde of Green Army Guys and toy dinos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment