Monday, April 11, 2022

Battle Valor Games Easter Sale

For the first time in over a decade, I'm behind on filing our taxes.  Usually everything is submitted by the first week of February and the refund was in my bank account (and spent at Cold Wars).  

This year, the filing deadline for Federal returns was pushed back to April 18th, which ironically coincides with Battle Valor Games Easter Event. 

Battle Valor is offering 25% OFF ALL 15MM & 28MM codes until Monday April 18th at Midnight.

This is on top of any discount those with a Battle Valor account already have.

In Addition

All Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE pack of figures of your choice worth up to $20.

All Orders of $150 or more will receive 2 FREE packs of figures worth up to $20 each.

All Orders of $225 will receive 4 FREE packs of figures worth up to $20 each.

Offers do not Stack

FREE Shipping on International Orders of $200 or more!

I'm still building out troop lists for the Gnomish Space Marines, to figure out what figures I need to dive back into larger painting projects.  Once I finish these taxes, I might be able to get an order in by next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment