Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ADHD Like a Muppet on Speed

After a weekend where I signed up for a Kickstarter for a scenario book for a campaign I own nothing for, dropped another one to $1, worked on my "Home", pondered attending the Khans of Tarkir pre-release event, confirmed our next CoC session, and broke out the gnomes for some Great War fun, you could say that that I'm lacking focus.

Well, here's another shrimp on the Barbie!


I snagged these up off of eBay over the weekend.  Shipping was a little steep, but even after that it was under fifty cents a fig!

It's an eclectic collection of GW, Warzone, and two Battletech, with maybe some Vor or Void mixed in, but the high point for me is the complete squad of UNE Troopers, including two plasma projectors for Legions of Steel.  Considering packs of those keep showing up in eBay starting at $8-10 after shipping, it's an even better steal than I thought. 

But, to make this post go full circle, these other figures are enough to refute the engines of the Gnomish Space Marines.  God, I need a hobby,

1 comment:

  1. ADHD! LOL! You are worse than me! At least, I've managed to keep focus on the same project going on 3 weeks straight! ...with only a few distractions...

    Cannombal King

    ReplyDelete