Wednesday, July 8, 2015

More Mouslings.... SQUEEEE!

Reaper finally got an update together on their Kickstarter about an hour after my blog post yesterday.  There is no way I am going to keep up with the updates, but they did set up stretch goals up through $450,000. 
 
Of course, $450,000 unlocks a paint set and... a set of mouslings.
 

Conan, Asian, Norse, and two new spellcasting rodentia?  Count me in for only one set this time.

Also consider me in the running for king of the add-ons.  The mouslings are a given, the dragons are tempting this time at ten or fifteen bucks a pop, but I'll look at the opposite end of the spectrum from mice and snag up a pair of frost giants. 


I will set up a battle between the mouslings and the frost giants.  It shall be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment