Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Legions of Steel App to Go Live July 16th!!!!

I had mentioned many years ago of a slight chance that Legions of Steel would go the digital app route for the iPad.  A few other mentions have been made over the years, including a failed crowdfunding campaign, but much to my surprise, a game for iPad and PC will be released July 16th!

It's not everything I was looking for in a game, but with multiplayer and fog of war options, it looks pretty good.
The Commandos are a little sleeker, and the Nightmares look a little bulkier, possibly to avoid issues with a movie with similar looking robots.

Alas I don't have an iPad anymore and my PC is near capacity... AGAIN.  Might be time to upgrade to the 2010's.

http://legionsofsteel.slitherine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment