Friday, September 4, 2015

#30GamesAMonth Day 3

Day 3 corresponded with Maja's first day of 1st Grade, so I expected a tired little girl, but it was a (potentially sick) Millie who passed out on the couch while watching Mister Rogers' Neighborhood on Netflix.

While Mommy shopped for groceries, Maja and Daddy busted out a copy of Zombies!   No cards and Helicopter/20 zombie kills to win.

Maja was a zombie killing machine, rolling high for both movements and kills.  I, on the other hand, couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, and developed a delaying tactic to keep Maja from winning.  
With Maja needing four or five zombie kills tow, I raced ahead of her with wild abandon, trying to kill as many zombies as possible, not to try to win, but to keep her from winning.    Mom came home before we could finish, but Maja had 18 kills, five lives, and two bullets left to her original guy, and I had 5 kills, 2 life, and no bullets on my third.  
Maja's cleared out another building, and I'm starting my third guy.
Well played, Maja, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment