Friday, September 25, 2015

Pre-Registered for Fall-In!

It's been a long time since I needed to pre-reg for a convnetion.  It's been an even longer time to pre-reg AND sign-up for games.

The HMGS website for Fall-In! was a little slower than earlier this week when I was perusing, but my daughter and I are all set for the con. 

Since the weekend is dedicated to Maja and each game will be a Daddy/Daughter joint command, I had to get a little creative with the "one event a day" registration.  Here we go:

Friday 8pm - The Gnome Joust (under Maja)
Saturday  9am - Assault on Santa's Village (under Me)
Saturday 2pm - Painting for Complete Beginners (under Me)
Saturday 3pm - Plastic Pirate Party!(under Maja)

Here's hoping Santa's Village runs 20-30 minutes short, so we have enough time for lunch and a trip to the dealer hall before running up to Hobby U for Maja's first painting lessons not from Dad, then leave there a few minutes early to jump into the Lego game.  As much as I'm dedicated to getting roads this year from the Dealers Hall, it might just be enough time to restock my supplies and snag some Egyptian stuff for Maja.

No comments:

Post a Comment