Saturday, February 6, 2021

A Cleaner Bill of Health

After a freak hospitalization over the Summer, followed by a batch of COVID during the holidays, it's been a highly unusual pandemic (and I don't really want to know what a "usual" pandemic looks like.  

The good news is that I'm slimmer, trimmer, and only have a shoebox full of medication and supplies to cover my various ailments.  

This past week marked six months since my visits to health professionals started, and an appointment with the actual doctor was in order.  

Thanks to some awesome lab work, I'm almost back to be labelled as a healthy fat dude again.  Not dumping off any medication quite yet.  A few more pounds lost and I should be off just about everything.  

The best news is that I could call the medical supply company and arrange the pick-up of all the oxygen tanks and equipment that are hiding in my garage.  

With everything in the clear, it's time to donate COVID plasma and schedule my vaccine... and paint more minis and play more games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment