Saturday, February 27, 2021

New Printing of Advanced Laserburn Available at Alternative Armies

 Alternative Armies announced that a new print of the Advanced Laserburn had arrived and was available from their website.

Restocks are a regular announcement, but Laserburn has a special place in my heart, and my current events.  

I remember picking up my copy from Imagination Workshop in Phillipsburg, New Jersey many moons ago.  It was a great read, yet wallowed on my shelf, until... the arrival of the Gnomish Space Marines.

Thanks a parody song in Dragon Magazine and a love affair with TWERPS, I started setting out details for the Gnomish Space Marines... and the information from Laserburn and Advanced Laserburn built the basis of much I wanted to work off of.  

Most of those notes are long gone, but as a precursor to 40k (and Planet28), I should be reviewing Laserburn for details on the GSMU (Gnomish Space Marine Universe -or just GSM for reference).  Hardcopies (softcovers) of all of the Laserburn books are available on the Alternative Armies website.


No comments:

Post a Comment