Tuesday, January 17, 2023

(Star Frontiers) Aeya - Yazirian Security - #CharacterCreationChallenge

It's fitting that in the midst of the #CharacterCreationChallenge, I continue to take the last few boxes from the old house, take them to storage, and sort them out.  I was missing my Savage Worlds rulebook and I found that as filler in box of miscellaneous items, right along the copy of Star Frontiers: Alpha Dawn.  I only have the basic and advanced rulebooks, not boxed set, but it was a best time as any to roll up a Star Frontiers character.

Aeya, Yazirian Security Agent (Tech Background)

Yazirian, Right Handed

STR/STA    40         40  
DEX/RS      55        55 
INT/LOG    40         30
PER/LDR    60         60

Initiative Modifier:  6
Skills: Battle Rage (5%), Gliding, Night Vision

Equipment:  2 Tangler Grenades, Gyrojet Pistol, 2 Jetclips, Brass Knuckles

Credits: 12
Aeya went through the introductory adventure in the basic book solo.  Although the agents got away after a good long chance with Aeya, I figured once she was debriefed, Aeya would stock up on gadgets like tangler grenades to halt chances at the start.   I'll proceed with a one-sided fight against that monster in the second scenario, and upon further review, I may use the first adventure in the Advanced rules to relaunch by Star Wars d6 campaign in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment