Thursday, January 19, 2023

(TWERPS) Americ-Ann, the Nation's Sweetheart - #CharacterCreationChallenge

Day 19 of the #CharacterCreationChallenge  and I did into the recently painted minis, specifically Americ-Ann, All-American Heroine from the Macho Women with Guns line.

Americ-Ann fighting Mech-Nasty
She was on my list of characters early, but the big question remained, "What system?"   My forays into Top Secret last year were lackluster, I did my required GURPS character already this month, and since I can't find any stats online (Americ-Ann either brings up the miniature or a cannabis company), I figured a solid dive back into TWERPS seemed fitting.  

Next issue, putting her more into the costumed superhero vibe, I haven't had a copy of TWERPS Superdudes for 25+ years, a more grounded Netflix production means I'll use... The T.W.E.R.P.S.- Files.

Americ-Ann, All American Heroine with Twin .45s
Strength:  7
Special Agent +1, Spy +2 (+2 to deception and tailing rolls), Gun-Fu +2

Equipment: Two pistols (2pts damage, 5-hex range) lockpicks, can of hairspray, motorcycle (Strength 5, Move 15, Defense +2)


No comments:

Post a Comment