Monday, January 30, 2023

(Big Damn Robots) Mech-Nasty - #CharacterCreationChallenge

Day 30 of the #CharacterCreationChallenge, and I'm either scraping the bottom of the barrel, or I've simply augmented my game exponentially.

Today is taking another mini I've painted, this time Mech-Nasty from Macho Women with Guns, and plug them into a system.  No GURPS Mecha, no complicated sci-fi system, just Big Damn Robots by Crunchy Frog Enterprises.  BDR is more of a wargame than anything, but I'll treat Mech Nasty closer to Battletech scale, but with a personality.

Mech-Nasty

Mech-Nasty
Economy Size Frame (4)
Weapon: Bomb Launcher +1 Modifier, 18" range,  1/3 Damage\
Armor: 8 Torso, 4 per limbs, 2 for the head.
Battery: Economy (4)
Movement: 8"
Computer: Veteran (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment