Monday, August 10, 2026

#RPGaDay2026 - Day 10 - "Secret"

Day 10 of #RPGaDay2026 and they drop "Secret" on us.

I'm a full-time GM, secrets stay locked up in my brain, many forever.   Here's three that live in my head, rent-free, everyday... because I'm the GM.

"Why are there of no weasels in Gamma World?" 

I spoke of this regarding Day 2 and Sneaky Pete.  

Why is Terval Sit the most powerful, but most reclusive wizard in Marakeikos now? 
Despite getting thoroughly trashed at the end of the Hackmaster Burning Trogs Rule! campaign, notes from the Burning Trogs Redux state the immense power and magic item collection he's acquired while being the resident magic expert in Mutumbo's general store in Verge...  If the group does get back together one more time, Terval is going to be a big deal... for unknown reasons.


Why is Tarrie Proleck's soul voice the computer on the Pretio?   
In our Star Wars d6 campaign, some say he was left for dead, others claim he slinked off to die after a shootout in a casino went horribly wrong, but Pretio pilot Tarrie Proleck is dead.... until the ship's computer developed a voice and it's personality mirrors a confused Tarrie.  


Why are things in your Gamma World campaign so much weirder than in the actual (very weird) campaign setting.
Let's just say a more worldly group of players might pick up on plotlines and certain critters/events, and I'm grateful for it. 

Alternate Question: A secret you hope comes out about a character?

No comments:

Post a Comment