It's the end of the third week, Day 21 for #RPGaDay, and we're looking at "Charity."
Another suggestion from the Monday night group, "You were really charitable not killing off Ozark on day one..."
Following the accidental death of one of the chosen ones, Echelon. I waited with baited breath for Steve's replacement character. He came back with a banger of a Max-Min character (yes the I flipped the term).
What could go wrong?
- Half-Orc
- Cleric of a Minor but normal deity
- Freaky Old "Venerable"
![]() |
| A healthier version of Ozark... or Yoda's older brother. |
Ozark was going to be a 75 year old Half-Orc old-man cleric. Referencing what I had (no half orcs in 2nd Edition, so half-orcs in 1st Edition cap at 4th level, already two levels below the group.
He was the spoiler, slowing down the group, criticizing the food, rapping the amorous bard on the head for loose morals with the ladies. He hurt his fellow adventurers more for loose morals than damaging monsters.
And the sonuvabitch just wouldn't die...
He played it so well, everyone hated Ozark so much, that I killed him off in White Plume Mountain and made a dramatic return of a wiser, more enlightened Echelon in the fight with the gargantuan crab.
Alternative Question: Share an RPG charity past or present that moved you?

No comments:
Post a Comment