Tuesday, August 25, 2026

#RPGaDay2026 - Day 25 - "Familiarity"

Day 25 of #RPGaDay and our prompt is "Familiarity," or to use the alternate question offered:  "One game you want to get more familiar with?"

Staring at my shelf, after years of Gamma World, it's an acceptable transition to explore Mutant Crawl Classics (MCC)  by Goodman Games. 

I've had the opportunity to play Dungeon Crawl Classics, including with some of the published authors.  It's the right amount of zany old school fun.  I've also been blessed to have a local con where Goodman either has had a booth, or one of the authors running a booth over the years and acquired a copy of MCC for a steal. 

I honestly haven't gotten much time to peruse the entire book, but just delving into the first few pages have generated some great gonzo tables perfect for the style of post-apocalyptic play I enjoy.  Here's hoping I get that opportunity soon.

Alternate Question: One game you want to get more familiar with?

No comments:

Post a Comment