Day 14 of #RPGaDay, and I'm grateful for the alternative question for the prompt "Regard."
"What is a game held in high regard you have yet to play?'
... and I'll add the obvious disclaimer, "... that I WANT to play?"
Honestly, that last part turns a short list into a tiny one. Maybe Castle Falkenstein, with the journals and playing cards...
But... during my epic weekend at Historicon, Flagbearer Games had a booth, and I did pick up the basic book for Nations and Cannons the Revolutionary War setting for 5e.
I mean, after weeks and weeks of ad copy during the Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff podcast (YourDadWillLoveThis.com !) I finally succumbed. And in a gaming group with a social studies teacher, two history degrees, and a guy who re-enacts as the hated British, we might get bogged down into minutiae, but we just might have some fun doing it.Alternative Question: What is a game held in high regard you have yet to play?
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment