Friday, August 4, 2017

DIY Help from Things from the Basement

I'm a big fan of Things from the Basement since their appearance at Fall-In two(?) years ago.  I also need to place an order with them and am looking to sell organs for the cash (Only minor organs, mind you.  Despite my shopping list, they are quite affordable.)

They've added another line to their expanding empire of simple buildings, cool temples, and breathtaking Master Builder series:  laser-cut mdf accessories for the Do-It-Yourself modeler.  Windows, doors, support columns, and a chimney are available to add that special touch to your project, and they're quite affordable.  Best of all, they are willing to work with custom specifications!

From their website:
"... send me an email with the specifications you need (dimensions, design). Add a sketch or an image when possible - makes designing the right pieces for you so much easier!
I will then design the piece you need, send you images and a quote. After that you decide if and how many items you want to buy."


I don't have any current projects I need help with (I have enough already), but I certainly would check them out for quotes first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment