Monday, August 14, 2017

My Events for Mepacon (Part One)

I finally got *most* of my events submitted for Mepacon, November 10-12 at the Hilton in Downtown Scranton, PA.

Based on the poll results and far more comments than votes, I will be running the My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria RPG in two hour timeslots on Saturday.

"Tokens of Friendship"  MLP: RPG, Six players max. 
My Little Pony has a role-playing game and it's as magical as the power of friendship!  Each session you can create your very own pony and share adventures with your friends in Ponyville, Canterlot, and beyond!   Or bring back your pony from a previous session to play some more! Parents welcome to help their child or play alongside them.

Running in the 9-11, 11-1, 2-4, and 4-6 slots.

I still need to figure out another event so I make the 12 hour GM cutoff for free admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment