Saturday, January 1, 2022

Foolishly Joining the #CharacterCreationChallenge

Even working on my company's holidays, I need to remember to avoid social media.  Not only am I grabbing some great classic gnome art for my filler holiday posts, but this kept appearing on my rarely glanced Twitter feed.  

Now I'm a strong supporter of #RPGaDay in August, but unlike the the creators' concept of a new topic of discussion every day, I start on the list the moment it comes out.  On top of that, taking the time to build out the framework of each post gives me more motivation to finish everything.   I decided to take part in this process yesterday afternoon, there's no leeway or room for error of any sort.  

Expect me to go right down my shelf, and generate some fun concepts as we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment