Sunday, January 16, 2022

(Beach Patrol) Bethany, Veteran Lifeguard - #CharacterCreationChallenge - Day 16

I've managed to pick up a ton of small, silly games, thanks to Kickstarter.  The February #zinequest promotion has netted me a ton of items for just a few bucks, and even the most disappointing one was worth the money I paid. 

Beach Patrol is definitely not among those on the bottom rungs.  Based on the TinyD6, Beach Patrol is the RPG of Surf, Sun, and Safety (with a few slow-mo shots of folks running on the beach).  

Bethany, Veteran Lifeguard
Archetype:  Experienced Lifeguard

Stamina:

"Focused Training" - Experienced Lifeguards gain an extra trait (start with 4)

Traits:  
Charismatic: When I run, people watch!
Fleet of Foot: Running away is always a valid option.
Resolute:  I will not be a casualty of fear.  
Medic: I'm a lifeguard, not a doctor, Jim!  
Tagline:  Sunburn isn't the only problem I see today....


No comments:

Post a Comment