Saturday, January 29, 2022

(Merovingian Hack) Ragnetrude, Austrasian Shieldmaiden #CharacterCreationChallenge - Day 29

With two more days left to the #CharacterCreationChallenge, I'm on day 29 and beyond running on fumes.  I have great concepts for characters, but I simply can't get to breaking out the systems I want to use to make them.  Lucikly, I've partaken in #zinequest enough times on Kickstarter than I have a few random options to work with.  

The Merovigian Hack is an RPG set in the time of Charlemagne, the Frankish Kingdoms, etc.  



Ragnetrude, Austrasian Shieldmaiden

Age: 17
Father - Fisher
Mother - Alchemist
First Born
Agility:   0
Majesty  +2
Might    +1
Perception   -1
Resolve   +1
Speed     -1
Vitality:  Blood 14   Bone 21

Skills:
Carousing +1
Commerce +1
Medicine +1
Spear   +1
Witchcraft +1
NOT Literate

Experience:

Equipment, Helmet and Shield, Spear and Seax



No comments:

Post a Comment