Wednesday, January 12, 2022

(Risus) Flying Gary - #charactercreationchallenge - Day 12

 Day 12 of the 31 Day #CharacterCreationChallenge moves me to one of my favorite games, Risus.

Flying Gary
Multi-Faceted Pilot with a Stoic Countenance (4)
Pirate Re-enactor with a Cutlass for Every Emotion (4)
Trusty Navigator in a World Gone Mad (2) 
Self-Canning Pork and Beans Enthusiast (1)

Pilot's Cap (WITH goggles)
Cutlass 
Aircraft
Vintage Compass
Canning Supplies


It's a bit of an odd transition.  Flying Gary was my original TWERPS character, a simple pilot who needed to survive the zombie scenario to fly everyone to safety.  He had a few other adventures, picked up Sword-Fu, and we moved on to other games.  In a cliche-driven system like Risus,  I need to expand my his basic story a bit more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment